NADEP Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. is a class 'D' Financial Institution (National level), established recently with the initiation of Nabil Bank Limited, DEPROSC-Nepal and Lumbini Finance and Leasing Company Ltd. having its Central Office in Gajuri, Dhading with major functions of improving the well-being of the poor through increasing their financial access through micro finance services. NADEP invites applications from interested and qualified Nepali nationals for the following position.
Job Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
• Master Degree in Economics/Business Administration/Statistics from reputed University.
• At least 7 years of working experience at top management level/senior leadership in banking and financial institutions, determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
• Strong commitment to mission and core values of microfinance.
• Knowledge on microfinance sector, rural economy and banking system of the country.
• Result-oriented and willing to travel extensively in the field.
• Proficiency in Nepali and English; must possess communication and computer skills.
• Minimum age: 35, on the date of first announcement.
Work station: NADEP Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd., Central Office, Gajuri, Dhading. Appointment Nature: 4 years contract.
Salary and Benefit: Negotiable within the organizational rules and regulations.
Application Deadline: 7 May 2015
from Jobs in Nepal http://ift.tt/1QlUW33